SWIFTSERVE PTE LTD
Contact us if you have any feedback on these policies so that we can work them out with you.
SwiftServe may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and/or by means of notice with immediate effect. You should also review this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Non-disclosure of Confidential Information
SwiftServe agrees not to use any Proprietary or Confidential Information (“Confidential Information”) disclosed to it by the customer for its own use or for any purpose other than to announce any maintenance, scheduled down-times, promotions, updates to our products, and or discussion about account related matters.
Confidential Information includes, but not limited to, login information, passwords, files, databases (including, but not limited to, products, services, and customers), web designs, configuration information, or financial information of the customer.
SwiftServe do not collect customer payment information. Customer payment information are processed by the third-party payment provider.
Information we gather
We may collect the following information:
- name and contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- other information relating to Software and Account related discussion
- information from third party or other Software tools for purpose to monitor, troubleshoot and improve the effectiveness of our Software
- non-personal information including IP addresses, cookies, transparent images, browser detection, and web logs.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better user experience, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and user experience
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- We may quote your information and/or provide to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes
- We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information
- We may use or name your company as our customer reference. Please contact us if you do not wish to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All content and materials available on https://swiftcachelite.swiftserve.com/, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of SwiftServe Pte Ltd, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by SwiftServe Pte Ltd.