What are the prerequisites to use SwiftCache Lite software?
Your server must meet the minimum hardware requirements to maximise the efficiency of SwiftCache Lite. You can refer to the hardware requirements here.
You need to perform 3 steps to complete the sign up process :
Step 1: Select your plan
Step 2: Create an Account and make Payment
Step 3: Install the RPM Installer and Device Serial Number (DSN) to your hardware/ machine
Should I use my existing “My Account Login” to request a trial or purchase?
Please use your existing “My Account” user name and password if you have an account. If you do not have one, follow the steps to create a new account.
Can I choose to terminate one or more of my SwiftCache Lite Licenses?
You can select to terminate the SwiftCache Lite license that you wish to invalidate under the Subscriptions tab – Switch column.
What happens after I chose to terminate license(s)?
- During the remaining time period from termination to billing cycle month end, SwiftCache Lite software is still made available for the hardware where the license is installed, hence you will see the license remains active in your account till the last day of the billing cycle month. After which, the license will be invalidated.
- Where Customers chose to terminate the service for selected SwiftCache Lite Licenses, there will be no refund of prorated amount for unused period till end of the paid billing cycle month.
My Payment Information
How do I change my Payment Information?
You can change your Payment Information via your PayPal account.
My Billing History
Where to view my order history?
You can view your order history in the under the Billing tab in the User Admin Portal.
How long is each software terms payable / renewable and when is billing done?
- SwiftCache Lite license is billed on a monthly billing cycle.
- It is on an automatic monthly renewal basis. The billing and payment deduction will happen at the end of each billing cycle month.
- 1st payment will be a complete month of payment based on your billing cycle (e.g. For instance you signed up on 5th Jan, your service will be till 4th Feb) Immediate payment is required.
- You can check your invoices in the billing tab in “My Account” menu when you login.
- You invoice will reflect the details of each SwiftCache Lite License plan that you have chosen.
How many accounts or SwiftCache Lite can I purchase/setup?
- You may sign up 1 account with 1 valid email.
- Every SwiftCache Lite signed up is only valid usage on one hardware. An unique DSN is generated for each SwiftCache Lite where you input into the hardware once the RPM is installed.
What payment methods can I use?
You can make payments via PayPal, either with an existing PayPal account or create a new PayPal account with a valid Visa®, MasterCard® or American Express®.
Our servers encrypt all information submitted to them, so you can be confident that your credit card information will be kept safe and secure.
Should I use spaces or dashes when I enter my credit card number?
No. Enter your credit card number without any spaces or special characters. It should be entered as a continuous string of numbers.
Does my billing address have to match the address on file with my credit card?
No, the billing address need not match the address on file with my credit card.
Why is my credit card being rejected?
There are many possible reasons for a credit card not being accepted:
- The card is expired.
- You have reached or exceeded your credit limit.
- You have exceeded your daily charge limit.
- A computer at either end of the transaction is having technical problems.
If you have problems submitting your credit card payment you can contact PayPal Customer Service for help. When you contact Customer Service you may be asked for any error message numbers you received and information.
When will my credit card be charged?
For purchases of downloaded products, your credit card will be charged immediately after your order is placed.
How will the charge show up on my credit card?
The charge for your order will appear on your credit card as: “SwiftServe Pte Ltd”.
Can I order without a credit card?
For special requests, please kindly email us at email@example.com .
Do I have to pay sales tax?
Depending on the order, sales tax may be calculated and charged. Any sales tax charged will be indicated once your billing and/or shipping address have been entered during checkout.
How do I get a copy of my invoice?
You can retrieve your invoice under Billing tab in the User Admin Portal.
How do I start a new order?
Where can I view the SwiftCache Lite End User License Agreement?
You can click here to view the End User License Agreement.
How will I know when the SwiftCache Lite License have been activated?
- Our service will be made available immediately once user completes the sign up and payment processes for each license.
- The license will only be properly activated when it is correctly setup and validated for each hardware/server it is installed on.
How do I download my purchase?
What should I do after I download?
When the download finishes, you should go to the location where you saved the file and double-click on it to begin installation.
What if the download stops before it completes?
If your download is interrupted before it completes, simply click the Begin Download button again and the download should resume where it left off.
I finished downloading my purchase. Where was the file saved?
The file was saved in the default “Save As” location specified by your browser, or the location you selected in the “Save As” window that appeared when the download began. If you know the name of the download file, you can search for the file on your computer.
How can I re-download software that I have already purchased?
Where do I get the Device Serial Number (DSN)?
After order confirmation, you may login to your user portal to retrieve your DSN.
What do I do if my Device Serial Number (DSN) is not working?
First, make sure you have the correct DSN. You can get your DSN from the user portal after you have confirmed your order.
Second, please note that serial numbers, registration numbers, and passwords are usually case-sensitive. Make sure you are entering your code in the right case.
If you still have problems after following the steps outlined, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For further assistance refer to “Support Section” of the FAQ.
How do I get technical support for my product?
All plans come with free email support service managed by our support team operating within (GTM+8) 0900-1700hrs.
For assistance with the installation, use or uninstallation of your software, please send in your enquiries using our online feedback form. You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt and subsequent replies at the discretion of our support team to aid each support ticket request.
Phone support is not included.