1. Get a SwiftCache Lite License To use SwiftCache Lite software, you need a valid license. You can
2. Download SwiftCache Lite software
Installation Guide for VM |Installation Guide for RPM |Installation Guide (Video Tutorial)
After Installation, please follow Deployment Guide to ensure traffic is going through the cache.
- 4 Virtual CPU
- 300GB hard disk image for OS
- 4 GB RAM
- at least 3 physical cache disks mounted at /cache1, /cache2 and /cache3, formatted in the xfs file system.
- Has internet connectivity
- Open ports 22, 80, 8500
- Able to make outbound connections
The following hardware requirements are needed for SwiftCache Lite to work:
|Minimum Machine Requirement||50-100 Mbps||300-500 Mbps|
|Processor||2x Intel 64bit Xeon CPU Cores @2.2Ghz||3x Intel 64bit Xeon CPU Cores @2.2Ghz|
|Memory||4GB RAM||6GB RAM|
|Hard drive||250GB storage for system software and cache logs 2x 500GB SATA||250GB storage for system software and cache logs 3x 500GB or larger dedicated HDD for cache content|
- These minimum requirements are based on a typical fixed line workload running on a lightly contended virtualised
- We advise against the use of SSDs as the sustained write workload leads to a very short lifespan.
- We recommend the use of high quality Intel server NICs.
- Performance of SwiftCache Lite is dependent on the load on your VM Infrastructure.